Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Stussy x W-Base How I Roll BMX Bike

I.Want.This.
I love BMX and especially Vintage BMX. I love the lines, the colors and the chrome! I am also a big Stussy fan having worn his clothes back when he was still designing and owner (Stussy history lesson another time). So I was very pleased to hear about this colaboration between Stussy and W-Base out of Tokyo to create an updated BMX based on old-school asthetics. Gotta love the front triangle gussett, the looptail rear triangle and of course all the chrome! Even after all these years, Stussy is still on point!

For Summer 2011, Stussy and W-Base from Shibuya, Tokyo have joined forces on the “How I Roll” 26 inch old school BMX original model bike. This cruiser type style is built after the late 1970′s/early 1980′s flavor dirt bike and is packed with details. The frame is made from 4130CR-MO and highlights include metallic blue alumite hubs, rims, break covers and neck with the classic “Ride Tough You Little Boys” Stussy phrase. From forks to frame ends, these are all custom Stussy executions. Big thanks to Oakley for supplying a limited number of their super rare and legendary back stock of 1970′s “B-1B” grips.

Via -  Stussy x W-Base How I Roll BMX Bike

No comments:

Post a Comment